Monday, August 1, 2011

Never Ending Chain

‹prev | My Chain | next›

My SPDY chain may be complete, but that doesn't mean it is time to break my chain. I'm just getting started here!

For the time being, I am going to switch to improving my ebook toolchain (and SPDY Book touch-up as needed). I used git-scribe to produce SPDY Book. It's a pretty good tool, but the resultant output is a bit... rough.

I am going to go back and redo some of my awful hacks. I am also going to get mobi formatting working. It's pretty terrible. And it puts Scott Chacon's picture on the first page of my book. Don't get me wrong. He's a handsome man and all, but it's my damn book!

Once I'm satisfied with my toolchain? You guessed it. I'm onto my next book. Got any suggestions for topics?


Day #100 / #1

No comments:

Post a Comment